Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beauty Night Fashion | Beauty Night Fashion Models


That the black would look good on everyone and that if I insisted on a closet for most blacks, I really hide my beauty, is not expressed. You know how the story goes: is weight loss, we all need a little black dress and hides a multitude of sins.

That soft, pale colors do not make me look timid and impotent. Red color can be a power for some women, but the bright red I hid behind was not a color of power to me. I was using and a lot of compliments, but the real me is not seen lurking behind it.For my kind of energy, softer colors are what I stepped up and express who they really are am.

That suit of power, lines structured skirts and shoulder pads and tapered starched and ironed before I headed for the door every morning to work were not powerful to me. What kind of based on my energy, my best dress was a flowing skirt and swing jacket, shirt, instead.

That was really beautiful. That time I got knocked out by reading fashion magazines and the advice as much as possible, learning everything I could about how to become beautiful, it was not necessary.